[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS

maulers

Here we go. 2nd round of playoffs. Green vs. SD, Garrard vs. Hou or Brunell vs. Redskins. I've got LT and Tiki @ RB. I've got Boldin, Kennison, Driver, Toomer, Evans and Crumpler @ WR (must pick three). I've got Vanderjagt @ PK and Carolina or NYG for DST.

Appreciate any feedback on the QB and WR situation. Standard performance scoring, no PPR. Will respond to your post. Thanks.

Garrard vs Houston all the way.

SD D looks quite good. Look what they did to Manning. And while Brunell looked good last week, don't expect a repeat performance vs the Giants.

Edit for WR:Boldin/Toomer/Crumpler

Kennison is hurt, Farve blows, Evans is inconsistent

Edited by Wolv

QB

Green vs. SD (Yes-Green will have one of his best games of the year as the SD run D attempts to clamp down on LJ)

Garrard vs. Hou (Houston D is playing better than people think)

Brunell vs. Redskins. (LOL, by the way, Brunell is vs. the Giants; he has been son inconsistent that I could not play him with much confidence, look for an old fashioned NFC East struggle in this one)

RB

LT (watch the late week news to make sure he is playing)

Tiki (play him)

WR

Boldin (Yes #1 option still, play him if Denny Green is the QB)

Crumpler (Yes, will have to come up big to take the heat off of Vick)

Toomer (not a great play against the Skins but probably a #3 play; the last 3 picks you can put them in a hat and draw a name)

Evans (Holcomb looks for Moulds, no love for Evans)

Driver (Favre is imploding and not against the Bears)

Kennison (No, injured)

K

Vanderjagt (OK)

Defense

Carolina (they will eat Bledsoe's lunch)

NYG (decent play but I like Carolina better)

Edited by SaintsFanUnfortunately

QB

Green vs. SD (Yes-Green will have one of his best games of the year as the SD run D attempts to clamp down on LJ)

Garrard vs. Hou (Houston D is playing better than people think)

Brunell vs. Redskins. (LOL, by the way, Brunell is vs. the Giants; he has been son inconsistent that I could not play him with much confidence, look for an old fashioned NFC East struggle in this one)

RB

LT (watch the late week news to make sure he is playing)

Tiki (play him)

WR

Boldin (Yes #1 option still, play him if Denny Green is the QB)

Crumpler (Yes, will have to come up big to take the heat off of Vick)

Toomer (not a great play against the Skins but probably a #3 play; the last 3 picks you can put them in a hat and draw a name)

Evans (Holcomb looks for Moulds, no love for Evans)

Driver (Favre is imploding and not against the Bears)

Kennison (No, injured)

K

Vanderjagt (OK)

Defense

Carolina (they will eat Bledsoe's lunch)

NYG (decent play but I like Carolina better)

1228471[/snapback]

Thanks for the advice. I think I will go with Boldin, Crumpler and Toomer. Will give Green the start. Brunell would have done great against the Redskins. LOL. :D

Garrard vs Houston all the way.

SD D looks quite good. Look what they did to Manning. And while Brunell looked good last week, don't expect a repeat performance vs the Giants.

Edit for WR:Boldin/Toomer/Crumpler

Kennison is hurt, Farve blows, Evans is inconsistent

1228470[/snapback]

Thanks for the help! :D

QB: I like Green - SD's D will be lax after the big win last week. Indy wasn't playing their best ball. And with Larry running wild (55 yds on 6 carries, 28 yards on 3 catches in week 8), Green will have a monster week. Garrard is a safer bet to get mediocre numbers due to his running and ability to evade a sack, but didn't do much against a weaker SF D last week. This week, Jax's D will make this game the Fred Taylor/Greg Jones show.

WR: I like Boldin, Crumpler and Evans. Toomer hasn't had a decent stat line all year (best was 84 rec yds in week 3 or 69 yds and 1 TD last week). Driver will be the horse in GB's offense this week (even though Favre will throw 2-3 int's, it won't hurt Driver's stats). Evans will get looks no matter who QB's the Bills, especially in a shootout against Cincy. I might even go far enough to start Evans over Crumpler this week (TB absolutely shuts down Atlanta and TE's) and possibly Driver over Crumpler as well. But this way's safer.

Def: Start Carolina. The Giants could have a let-down on the road and have no chance at a defensive or special teams TD. They got you to where you are, use them.

RB: Be very careful with LT this week - I have a bad feeling that San Diego will use Turner more than most people think...

Anyway, that's my two cents. What do you think?