[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If D Davis is out ....WDIS

isleseeya

I am in the finals but i am hurting at RB ..( Gado , S Davis out and D Davis a GTD again likely )

with this i have to choose 2 out of the below 3 ....Help fellow Huddlers

1. C Houston - at home vs Pats and actually performed pretty well last two games . He is the starter so he will not share much time and he did catch 4 passes out of the backfield last week as well ...still a tuff match up

2. Z. Crockett - appears Jordan is out this week for Raiders . Crockett to get the start and should get the goal line carries as well ..however a very tuff match up this week vs Denver on the road .

3. Stecker - Looks like a good match up vs Lions but he is sharing carries with Antwain Smith ..at the least he has produced some pts last few weeks but not sure if that means he gets more workload this week ..if anyone has info as such please let me know

4. Greg Jones - may not play too much because he got stinger last week and Fred Taylor has assumed the starting role and carries ...not a viable option i beleive

okay boys , let me hear you on who you think i should start ( need 2 out of above 4 RB )

Ouch :doah:

I say Houston and Greg Jones. Jones will play this week and will get the goal line carries against a TERRIBLE Texan Rush D. I'd go with Houston because he gets all the carries even though I'm not crazy about him this week.

Zack Crockett is a sub par back playing on a team that has quit and Stecker is a Saint, 'nuf said.

I am in the finals but i am hurting at RB ..( Gado , S Davis out and D Davis a GTD again likely )

1. C Houston - at home vs Pats and actually performed pretty well last two games . He is the starter so he will not share much time and he did catch 4 passes out of the backfield last week as well ...still a tuff match up

2. Z. Crockett - appears Jordan is out this week for Raiders . Crockett to get the start and should get the goal line carries as well ..however a very tuff match up this week vs Denver on the road .

3. Stecker - Looks like a good match up vs Lions but he is sharing carries with Antwain Smith ..at the least he has produced some pts last few weeks but not sure if that means he gets more workload this week ..if anyone has info as such please let me know

4. Greg Jones - may not play too much because he got stinger last week and Fred Taylor has assumed the starting role and carries ...not a viable option i beleive

okay boys , let me hear you on who you think i should start ( need 2 out of above 4 RB )

1230365[/snapback]

Houston is hot right now... and NE has lost part of reasons to push hard.

I think I'd pray that DD plays this week on the second part (which I would prefer not to see since I have Wells...)

1230365[/snapback]

Isle - :D These choices are brutal. PRAY that DD is healthy. No chance of getting Wells? Have to be honest and say I really don't like any of these dudes. Guess I'd play Houston, as he will at least be getting the carries and not sharing them. Do a paper, scissors, and rock on the last spot. I'd got Jones myself here.