[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Money League Superbowl, need your help!

krad

Pick one from each.  

1. 1. Pick one from each.

• Simms.
    • Grossman.Steckler.
    • Gore.Galloway.
    • Givens.

Wow, I screwed up that poll. Ignore the poll part and just reply to this:

The short version: Simms or Grossman...Steckler or Gore...Galloway or Givens.

The long version: Got c*ck blocked by the guy I'm going up against and he picked up McCown on the waiver wire right before me. So I picked up Grossman, and now have to decide who to start between Grossman, Simms, or Fitzpatrick if he. I'll probably steer clear of that game since he probably won't finish even if he does. I've been getting nada from the QB position, so anything would be a nice change, especially since I've been winning w/ Gado and now he's done. TB is playing at home, so Simms should have a better game, as well as Galloway (who has great numbers at home, shucksty numbers away). TB is playing for their lives, so they should have a decent game. A sick part of me wants to start Grossman just so I can watch the game Sunday afternoon and add some excitement to it. Not a good reason, but the fact that he will have SOME success is. I like Gore if he starts, but now that's in question since his shoulder is hurt. Givens is a crap shoot, as is all NE receivers. Thanks for your help.

Edited by krad