[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Frank Gore

haywood

Is Frank Gore gonna carry the full load this week? Is Barlow playing? You gotta think he's a good start against St. Louis. What's everyone's take in this kid? I haven't gotten to see him play since his college days. I'm thinking about benching LT for him if I can talk myself into it.

From the huddle homepage:

Kevan Barlow - Local radio in San Francisco is reporting that Barlow will be inactive for today’s game. Frank Gore will start.

I still plan on starting him, but also S.Jackson will not play, so M.Faulk might be another pickup.

From the huddle homepage:

Kevan Barlow - Local radio in San Francisco is reporting that Barlow will be inactive for today’s game. Frank Gore will start.

I still plan on starting him, but also S.Jackson will not play, so M.Faulk might be another pickup.

1235005[/snapback]

Another update from MFL news:

49ers | Hicks will start Week 16 Published Sat Dec 24 12:28:00 p.m. ET 2005

(KFFL) Nick Wagoner, of StLouisRams.com, reports San Francisco 49ers RB Maurice Hicks will start the Week 16 game with RB Frank Gore (shoulder) available as a backup.

Who is the better start? Hicks or Gore?

Another update from MFL news:

49ers | Hicks will start Week 16 Published Sat Dec 24 12:28:00 p.m. ET 2005

(KFFL) Nick Wagoner, of StLouisRams.com, reports San Francisco 49ers RB Maurice Hicks will start the Week 16 game with RB Frank Gore (shoulder) available as a backup. 

Who is the better start?  Hicks or Gore?

1235142[/snapback]

are you effing kidding me. i've got gore and faulk and now both of them are reported to not be starting. this really blows. :D

are you effing kidding me. i've got gore and faulk and now both of them are reported to not be starting. this really blows. :D

1235153[/snapback]

I'm in the same boat. :D

I can still get Hicks, but who knows how much Gore will really split.

I think that STL run defense is worse than SF run defense as of late, so I'm going with Gore over Faulk. Here's hoping to get lucky. :D

KFFL.com reports:

49ers | Hicks will start Week 16

Sat, 24 Dec 2005 09:22:14 -0800

Nick Wagoner, of StLouisRams.com, reports San Francisco 49ers RB Maurice Hicks will start the Week 16 game with RB Frank Gore (shoulder) available as a backup.

1235165[/snapback]

Arg is this for real?