[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling Bears homers...

Monsters Of The Midway

Heard Brown may be coming back this week. Harris already is back at FS. McGowan was SS in week 16. Green filled in. With the Bears getting a first round bye and the game in Minnesota not meaning much, is Lovie starting Brown this week or giving the nod to McGowan and resting Brown?

Any news out of Chicago on this?

Heard Brown may be coming back this week.  Harris already is back at FS.  McGowan was SS in week 16.  Green filled in.  With the Bears getting a first round bye and the game in Minnesota not meaning much, is Lovie starting Brown this week or giving the nod to McGowan and resting Brown?

Any news out of Chicago on this?

1242292[/snapback]

Week 17 sucks! It's anybodies guess. The main story is Kyle will play. Peterson will probably get the lion's share of carries. Not much talk about the secondary. Quote from the Trib "An exasperated Mike Brown said he's ready to play, even though he isn't expected to."

Urlacher has the flu, like me. Kruetz is dinged.

harris will most likely play! Brown :D!

That's the best I can do.

Week 17 sucks!  It's anybodies guess.  The main story is Kyle will play.  Peterson will probably get the lion's share of carries. Not much talk about the secondary.  Quote from the Trib "An exasperated Mike Brown said he's ready to play, even though he isn't expected to."

Urlacher has the flu, like me.  Kruetz is dinged.

harris will most likely play!  Brown :D

That's the best I can do.

1242314[/snapback]

Pretty much sums it up.

Kyle :D