[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What did I tell you ..........

theprofessor

ESPN Rod Gilmores take on the game.

Oklahoma's defense looked like the Oklahoma of old and was the key to the game. Besides a game saving interception in the last minute, the Sooners took away Oregon's ability to throw the deep ball all game, which is the key to Ducks' offense. Oklahoma used a variety of blitzes to harass Oregon's two quarterbacks. The Ducks really only got back in the game in the fourth quarter by going to screen passes to take advantage of Oklahoma's aggressive defense. -- Rod Gilmore

And maybe you havent heard of DT Haloti Ngata, DT, Oregon, but Kiper has him going #8 to Buffalo. He is a stud at stuffing the run inside, where Peterson makes the bulk of his yards.

So you're questioning the greatness of the only good offensive player you had all season long? I'm not. Peterson is a Oprahing beast. A fragile beast, but a beast nonetheless. I question his durability at the next level though.

1279601[/snapback]

I question his durability at this level. And I am not questioning his skill, but a RB needs Holes to run through and there were not many vs the Oregon DL.