[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many fieldgoals attempts will FSU and PSU miss

wiegie

Finally!!!

I kept watching the game waiting for us to make a play to salt away the game and the fumble on the exchange, just gave me a bad feeling. Of course they drive it down for the only really drive in the 2nd half to tie the game.

Them a few good plays by Robinson and we are in business to finally win the game, only to start kicker gate! :doah:

I am glad we won the game and give props to FSU for playing good defensive football and limiting our offense. Great season for my boys and nice to see Joe get closer to Bobby's win totals again.... :D

WE ARE.....

PENN STATE!!!! :D:D

WHY O WHY is Penn State kicking on third and two with a kicker who is CHOKING his brains out????

1246980[/snapback]

I read about this after the fact, it seems that Joe Pa was gonna try a fake field goal, but didn't get the alignment he wanted. So Robinson called a timeout and they then went for it.

This thread makes me so :D:D

What I don't get is FSU has three scholarship kickers all highly touted in high school, yet when they get here they can never be counted on. Hell, it's always been that way here save for that brief period with Seabas and S Bently.

Edited by Vote Quimby2

This thread makes me so :D:D

What I don't  get is FSU has three scholarship kickers all highly touted in high school, yet when they get here they can never be counted on. Hell, it's always been that way here save for that brief period with Seabas and S Bently.

1249376[/snapback]

Obviously old man Bowden doesn't know how to handle the mental/emotional state of his kickers. During the game, Joe Pa made it a point to go and talk to his kicker after each of his misses. Kept his head in the game and got the winner when he needed it. I didn't see Bowden do any such thing.