[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need Big East tickets!

BigMikeinNY

For the first time since the Big East Tourn. started being played (at MSG every year) tickets will not go on sale to the public. WHY you ask? Because every school in the Big East has bought the MAXIUM amount of tickets they were allowed to buy. So, like I said, tickets will never go on sale for the Big East tournament this March.

Can anyone help me get tickets or point me in the right direction? Maybe alum who bought some and can no longer go? I am looking for the March 10th session on Friday night.

Anything to help a fellow huddler out would be greatly appreciated!

Your fellow Huddler

BigMikeinNY

Even though the schools will buy up all the tickets, you won't have any problems getting tickets - especially for Friday night - because the alumni and student groups for the teams that lose earlier in the week will want to dump their tickets.

I've been to numerouse college basketball tourney's and it's always the case - even at the final four (although much less at FF).

Also, you can check online sites like craigslist and ebay.

Don't sweat it, you'll get your duckats.