[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The rotation is complete.

PantherDave

Well the rotation of opponents was completed this season, and it looks like it will loop as it did the season after realignment. Outside of Div opponents, and equal finishers(Panther's finished second in NFCS, so they get Vikes and Rams outside of NFC and AFC DIV Rotation). The Panthers have rolled back around to the NFCE and the AFCN. I like the system-thoughts since it has come back around??

Well the rotation of opponents was completed this season, and it looks like it will loop as it did the season after realignment. Outside of Div opponents, and equal finishers(Panther's finished second in NFCS, so they get Vikes and Rams outside of NFC and AFC DIV Rotation). The Panthers have rolled back around to the NFCE and the AFCN. I like the system-thoughts since it has come back around??

1287950[/snapback]

True for the opposite conference, since that is on a 4-year rotation. But for the same conference, that was last year, since that is on a 3-year rotation.

True for the opposite conference, since that is on a 4-year rotation.  But for the same conference, that was last year, since that is on a 3-year rotation.

1287959[/snapback]

I was wondering that-and as usual-You Da Man :D -so ya like or just used to it now?

I like it except for the fact that the stregnth of schedule advantage for bad teams is kind of minimized. Strength of schedule is less for the worst teams for only two games. Kind of would like to see that changed.

But it is kind of nice to be able to plan what years my team will play my buddies's teams...

I like it except for the fact that the stregnth of schedule advantage for bad teams is kind of minimized.  Strength of schedule is less for the worst teams for only two games.  Kind of would like to see that changed.

1288563[/snapback]

Actually less than that. Those 2 games are the equalizing facter. So including divisional games, every teams plays a 1st-place team 4 times, a 2nd 4 times, a 3rd 4 times and a 4th 4 times.