[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keggerz...is this one of yourn?

Guest Sores

LINK

Someone is trying to get out from under one of your bears!

1313481[/snapback]

not mine and the seller is located in Hawaii

i do know where they bought that bear... a localy owned general store had some teddy bears that they had custom but tags put on that said williamsburg teddy bear co(or something very close to that)....they were on clearance when we were opeing back in 2004 they werent really very nice and the outfit(s) quality were really really poor....the quality of our outfits are as top notch as you will find....now just wait til the colonial outfits I am having manufactured show up!

but thanks for the heads up

i do know where they bought that bear... a localy owned general store had some teddy bears that they had custom but tags put on that said williamsburg teddy bear co(or something very close to that)....they were on clearance when we were opeing back in 2004 they werent really very nice and the outfit(s) quality were really really poor....the quality of our outfits are as top notch as you will find....now just wait til the colonial outfits I am having manufactured show up!

1313657[/snapback]

There is another bear on Ebay being offered as a Williamsburg Teddy Bear...you might want to check it out.

1313657[/snapback]

Colonial outfits? What kind?

...the quality of our outfits are as top notch as you will find....now just wait til the colonial outfits ... show up!

1313657[/snapback]

And the winner of the "Out-of-Context Gheyest Post of the Day" goes to... :D