[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You like fight vids?

Guest Sores

Go to video google and search for "ufc" and you'll get pages and pages of action...good stuff.

1317306[/snapback]

That Kimbo / Gannon fight was set up after months of Kimbo worship on the UG...MMA's version of the Tailgate. (mma.tv) They both kept coming back for more. The first Kimbo fight vid was very good as well....very one-side but entertaining.

That Kimbo / Gannon fight was set up after months of Kimbo worship on the UG...MMA's version of the Tailgate.  (mma.tv)  They both kept coming back for more.  The first Kimbo fight vid was very good as well....very one-side but entertaining.

1317785[/snapback]

Could you go into more detail....I love that fight....but have no idea what/who Kimbo, Gannon, UG or MMA are....

Could you go into more detail....I love that fight....but have no idea what/who Kimbo, Gannon, UG or MMA are....

1317794[/snapback]

Ok....Kimbo was some backyard brawler who would go around, picking up any fight for money. Some of the quotes from the first vid I saw are great....but probably unrepeatable here. He quickly decimated this other guy with some monster hay-makers.

Gannon has been around in MMA (mixed martial arts) for years. He's fought in some decent cards...Superbrawl and such.

www.mma.tv is thehuddle of No Holds Barred fighters. The UG (Underground) is pretty limited to fight talk while the OG (Otherground) is anything goes. The site has been around since the late 90s.

Ok....Kimbo was some backyard brawler who would go around, picking up any fight for money.  Some of the quotes from the first vid I saw are great....but probably unrepeatable here.  He quickly decimated this other guy with some monster hay-makers.

Gannon has been around in MMA (mixed martial arts) for years.  He's fought in some decent cards...Superbrawl and such.

www.mma.tv is thehuddle of No Holds Barred fighters.  The UG (Underground) is pretty limited to fight talk while the OG (Otherground) is anything goes.  The site has been around since the late 90s.

1317830[/snapback]

Here you go:

www.sublimedirectory.com/basement/media/kimbo.wmv

Here you go:

1317838[/snapback]

Right! I said in my first post, that fight is my favorite. Or is this a link to the "first" fight? I am at work and can't click it....

Here you go:

1317838[/snapback]

Oh yeah...that guy! He made that guy's eye look like hamburger meat.

So...how would he do in the Octagon just for some comparison?

Oh yeah...that guy!  He made that guy's eye look like hamburger meat.

So...how would he do in the Octagon just for some comparison?

1317888[/snapback]

Octagon...hell....How would he do in real boxing match. He looks like he is a brick...could take anyones punch and dish out as well as anyone I have seen in the ring since a young Tyson.