[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LOL and DOH!

darin3

maybe i just don't understand this "system" you keep referring to... but every time i saw arroyo on the floor, he performed admirably... all i remember about hunter is him sucking with the lakers...

guess the tell-tale sign will be when/if billups gets injured or is in foul trouble in a big game...  hunter HAS been a good on-the-ball defender in the past, we'll see if he still has it in him when it comes to the playoffs...

detroit's certainly got the tools to make another run at it... miami's there, but the peestons should dispose of them

1347351[/snapback]

So does Delk have any value. We signed him today. I don't know too much about him. He cleared waivers and apparently a number of teams were interested. I know he's 32 years old but he got cut by the Hawks :D

So does Delk have any value.  We signed him today.  I don't know too much about him.  He cleared waivers and apparently a number of teams were interested.  I know he's 32 years old but he got cut by the Hawks  :D

1347385[/snapback]

He's the 2006 version of The Microwave.

detroit's certainly got the tools to make another run at it... miami's there, but the peestons should dispose of them

1347351[/snapback]

I am afraid we are tiring. teams we were disposing of easily are taking us right down to the end to win. I worry about us tiring come playoff time.

I am afraid we are tiring. teams we were disposing of easily are taking us right down to the end to win. I worry about us tiring come playoff time.

1352056[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing watching last nights game against the Sonics. Getting harder to win as the season progresses.

He's the 2006 version of The Microwave.

1350615[/snapback]

Um... The Microwave was the best third guard in NBA history, backing up two Hall of Famers at a high level. Delk, on the other hand, wasn't good enough to be kept on Atlanta's roster.

I was thinking the same thing watching last nights game against the Sonics.  Getting harder to win as the season progresses.

1352184[/snapback]

Playoffs are a different animal; the energy comes back each round. Injuries are a different story.

Um... The Microwave was the best third guard in NBA history, backing up two Hall of Famers at a high level. Delk, on the other hand, wasn't good enough to be kept on Atlanta's roster.

1355205[/snapback]

Pretty simplistic point here: the guy's instant offense, and not much else... much like Johnson. Not a mirrored, tit-for-tat comparison; just a loose one.

Delk's getting up there in age and didn't fit Atlanta's youth movement. I know more than a handful of teams (read: Lakers, among others) wanted to get Delk.

Edited by darin3