[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ACC Weekly 2/20-2/26

PantherDave

You called that one VIG, but UVa was en fuego as well. Evtimov is a GTD tonight(I hope he plays). Herb should have the Pack ready to play tonight and a win would make the BC game still very very important this weekend, but would no doubt enable the Pack to play a little looser, which tends to help them at home.

1336405[/snapback]

Wow, Evtimov is a GTD? Hope he plays, State really needs his leadership on the court.

Great night of basketball coming up!

Wow, Pack did not show up and the Heels came to play-result, BLOWOUT!!!! Man does Roy have Herbs # right now 6-0 vs Herb. The only thing positve I can take out of this is State usually reponds after a performance like this-I hope so. Should be a dogfight vs BC this weekend, as now State really needs it.

Heels open up a can of Whup-a$$ in Raleigh! We are clearly in state's heads these days. Roy really has these guys playing well. Only 6 turnovers tonight, I think.

With this win, the heels have the same # of losses as State and 1 less win. The Heels have a real shot to finish #2 in the conference!

How many tourney bids do you think the ACC will get this year?  Duke, UNC, NC St., & BC are locks.  Does FSU, Maryland, Miami, or Virginia get in?  I say 5 make it assuming one of the 4 lock teams win the automatic bid.

1337815[/snapback]

I'm inclined to agree with you. I do think the ACC will probably get 5, but who gets that 5th bid is still up in the air. Virginia took a big step forward by beating BC, Miami beat Va. Tech and FSU beat Maryland, who, barring a ACC tournament Championship, is out. Somebody like Maryland winning the tourney would be the only way the ACC gets 6, IMO.

Edited by billay

ACC gets at least 5 for sure, in my opinion.  Virginia and Miami fighting it out.  ACC Tourney will determine the 5th.  A chance that they both could go.  I think FSU and Maryland are out unless they reach the finals of the ACC tourney.

1337976[/snapback]

I agree with this.

Wow, another crazy week in the ACC. Cant believe how NUTZ the Tarheels went on State the other day. I CAN believe the Terps lost, and lost badly...

Remember, you cant spell "Terrapins" without "NIT" :D

Sorry PD, tuff loss for NC State.

1342204[/snapback]

Man, what can ya say, they had a golden opprutunity the week with 2 home games, but they did'nt answer the bell. Hopefully the Pack can regroup, as it would be ashame to highlight this week as when the season turned and went south.

BC & NC State, what a game! All the OT did make me late for a family dinner though :D

Terps suck, 'nuf said.

Florida State may sneak into the Tourney, if they dont continue to play well I only see four teams going from the ACC.