[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Edge or Tiki?

revhookem

Thanks for the input, guys.

Tiki was selected ahead of me - just one more pick before my second rounder.  I'm thinking Lamont Jordan if he doesn't get taken... but there are certainly arguments to be made for SJax & Ronnie Brown (esp if Ricky is out this year, God forbid).

1420710[/snapback]

I dunno...Jordan was mediocre running the ball...and was extremely good catching the ball.....

he didn't do anything spectacular in the passing attack, he was just steady for 4-5 catches a game for around 40 yds....

right now I think Jordan's value will dip a little...but I could be wrong...and it's funny I say this as I was leading the LaMont Jordan bandwagon around this time last year...

something made me go a little sour on him and he didn't even screw me...I can't put my finger on it......something besides the new QB and HC...

I'm now up - the guys before me took Tiki (finally) and then SSmith, leaving me to choose from the following:

RBs: Lamont Jordan (Oak O?), Ronnie Brown (MIA on way up - Ricky?), SJax

WRs: Fitx, CJ, Holt

I'm leaning STRONGLY toward RB... and I'm starting to lean toward Ronnie Brown. Remember, we're talking Dynasty league here. Is this too early for Brown? Is Jordan the better deal? Receiving yardage does count here - but both have the ability to contribute in that area. Thoughts?

I would take SJax, seems to me that you already counted him out?? From what I have been hearing, SJax will be getting alot of the load in St.Louie, but RBrown is a CLOSE 2nd on that list in dynasty format(IF you really want to shake it up, you can get one of the premier WR's for years to come and take Fitz?)

Good luck

I'm now up - the guys before me took Tiki (finally) and then SSmith, leaving me to choose from the following:

RBs: Lamont Jordan (Oak O?), Ronnie Brown (MIA on way up - Ricky?), SJax

WRs: Fitx, CJ, Holt

I'm leaning STRONGLY toward RB... and I'm starting to lean toward Ronnie Brown.  Remember, we're talking Dynasty league here.  Is this too early for Brown?  Is Jordan the better deal?  Receiving yardage does count here - but both have the ability to contribute in that area.  Thoughts?

1421337[/snapback]

Its a tough call but I think I would go Lamont. He gets you points running and recieving. Still do not know if Ricky will be back. Do not know what will happen with the Rams, they may get behind and have to throw. I know Fitz is a stud but you may be able to get Boldin later, he actually had better stats on average games played.