[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trent Green - What's his value?

He's on the down side, no question.  I'd like to deal him before the season starts.  What do you think I could realisticly get for him?  My lineup is on my sig, I would probably want to deal for a starter.

Thanks

1483615[/snapback]

Really depends on if anyone needs a QB. If someone needs a decent QB, then you could get something decent I would guess. I wouldnt expect any top players though. In my 12 team dynasty, Green is still available in the 16th round if that helps.

that's what i'm afraid of - i have some solid backs considering the size of the league.

would you do jamal lewis and green for bulgar?

i'm not that down on lewis, i have noticed alot of people on this board are but i think he is the most expendable back on my squad. i'm leaning toward taking addai with my 1.2 to lock up the colts running game.

that's what i'm afraid of - i have some solid backs considering the size of the league.

would you do jamal lewis and green for bulgar?

i'm not that down on lewis, i have noticed alot of people on this board are but i think he is the most expendable back on my squad.  i'm leaning toward taking addai with my 1.2 to lock up the colts running game.

1484895[/snapback]

I would'nt..Green is capable of having a good year and despite what Lewis has been doing he is a starting RB.

• 3 weeks later...

An option is to see what you could get for a guy like Rhodes + Green (+ Stallworth)?

Would the Warner owner go for Green, Rhodes and Stallworth for Warner + a big-time RB or WR? And then use your 1.02 on Leinart? Or maybe put Kinney in there too to get Green, RB & WR?

So, in sum, my counter offer to the Green owner would be Green, Rhodes, Stallworth and Kinney for Warner, a new RB2 and a new WR3...or something like that.