[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thoughts on this dynasty team

Chaos

Lots of potential, but not solid. Looking for additional thoughts on strengths/weakness. Start 2 rb & 2 wr and 1 flex rb/wr. 1 pt 10 yds/ru/rec. 6 pts all tds. 1 pt 20/yd pass. nothing for reception. Also have the 1.3, 2.3, etc for the rookie draft.

C Frye

B Leftwich

A Brooks

M Morris

V Morency

D Davis

J Lewis

C Perry

M Barber

C Portis

O Smith

T.J. Houshmandzadeh

D Bennett

J Horn

K Curtis

A Smith

T Gonzalez

D Akers

D Falcons

The same potential I see this year were also a lot of busts last year, hence my 3rd overall pick. RB looks to be the value at 3rd pick?

Possible trades thoughts:

My 1.3 pick for Torry Holt

Swapping 1.3 pick for 1.9 pick and getting D Jax

The top 4-5 teams are not in my division, and should compete for the playoffs. Hate to make too many moves with this in mind, and may not get max value now for a couple of these guys if I were to trade.

The 1.3 for Holt is intriguing. Basically Holt for DWilliams or Maroney or maybe Addai.

Holts numbers will be slightly down with the new offense. But none of those RBs are guantees You are desperate for WRs and you have a few solid RBs in Portis, DomDavis and JLewis. You also have some nice young RBs in MBIII, Morency and Perry.

Tough call. I might be inclined to do it, but see what others say.

Take the DJax and 1.9 for 1.3 deal...you can pick up maybe M.Drew, definitely Harrison w/ the 1.9 if you are wanting a RB. Get a good young WR (such as they are this year) also w/ that pick. DJax will outscore Holt this year.

Obviously if you think DJack will outscore Holt, then take the 1.9 and DJack. Most generally don't feel that way. I've always like DJack, but he was very slow to recover last year and there are hints to still having problems. Holt is easily and consistently top10 WR. He will give your team a shot in the arm for sure. There's no doubting what he'll bring.

Have just been offered Westbrook and Hasselbeck for Portis and Leftwich. The guy can probably acquire Moats and throw him in with the deal too.

First thought is I don't like it, but curious to other opinions. The guy also has the #1 and #9 rook picks so could perhaps ask for the #9 pick with it.

First post has my roster..

You're need position is WR...not QB. Getting Westy and Hasslebeck doesn't help you tremendously if at all. Brooks should be good enough this year while you watch your young QB's develop. IF they don't work out then next year you trade for a QB. This year you have to grab a WR. There isn't one to get in the draft that will make a clear cut impact so you gotta grab an older stud.

Holt is a better option then D Jax but will cost more.

Have just been offered Westbrook and Hasselbeck for Portis and Leftwich. The guy can probably acquire Moats and throw him in with the deal too.

First thought is I don't like it, but curious to other opinions. The guy also has the #1 and #9 rook picks so could perhaps ask for the #9 pick with it.

First post has my roster..

I wouldn't give up Portis if I were you. But it sounds like this is the guy who has DJax - so maybe see if he'd do Hass & DJax for Lefty & 1.03 - then you shore up QB & WR. You can grab a rookie backup RB at 2.03.