[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2006 projection for gates

gahs7

Hi, before i make a stupid move and trade gates what do you think his stats will be in 2006. I'm in a second year of a 5 year 8 player keeper league and we start a TE.

1pt per rec

1pt per 10yds rec

6 pts per td

i think he will have more catches a less tds' with a new qb, i compare him to when palmer took over in 04 and chad struggled the first 8 games then came on strong the last 8 games.

my opinion is 84 catches, 1050 yds and 8 td's this year, the better results in 07, what is your take?

my team is

L.T

Westbrook

Wayne

Plaxico

Lelie

Gates

Rackers

we start 1 qb, 2rb's, 3 rec, 1 TE, 1 kicker, 1 defense

thanks!!!

In a keeper league, with PPR and TE mandatory, you don't trade Gates unless it is a spectacular offer.

ANd, assuming it is the TO offer you posted about previously, I think you are pretty well off with Wayne, Plaxico and looking for a third WR unless Lelie lands somewhere where he can shine, rather than adding TO and trying to find a TE, which is a lot harder to do (well, harder to find a producing TE)

In a keeper league, with PPR and TE mandatory, you don't trade Gates unless it is a spectacular offer.

ANd, assuming it is the TO offer you posted about previously, I think you are pretty well off with Wayne, Plaxico and looking for a third WR unless Lelie lands somewhere where he can shine, rather than adding TO and trying to find a TE, which is a lot harder to do (well, harder to find a producing TE)

great point!!