[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TJones or AGreen or Dayne?

I've got to find one more RB for my dynasty team. My remaining options are:

Dayne, TJones and AGreen.

I've got Davenport already from last year, so I've pondered AGreen. I can likely outbid anyone else, except 1 guy.

If I go for Green, how much of a problem will Gado be?

I've got to find one more RB for my dynasty team. My remaining options are:

Dayne, TJones and AGreen.

I've got Davenport already from last year, so I've pondered AGreen. I can likely outbid anyone else, except 1 guy.

If I go for Green, how much of a problem will Gado be?

I would go Thomas Jones , then Dayne and then Green.

I would go Thomas Jones , then Dayne and then Green.

I agree.

Jones figures to lose more carries to Benson than he did last year, but should still be solid. Dayne has tremendous upside, if he manages to take over the "Mike Anderson" role in Den. Green looked done before he tore his quad; now he's trying to come back from that in a crowded backfield.

Thanks for the replies.

I really think I'll need an in case guy for later in the season in case one of my other guys goes down. Do you really think Green will not take back his job? I like TJones though. I'll bid heavy on him, but imagine the guy with the most cap will go after him. So I'll make him pay, then move on to Green. I can outbid the Gado owner for Green and I have Davenport. From today's news. Heron is getting more 1st team reps than Gado. A bit surprising, but Heron did a good job in his short time in Pittsburgh.

OK, Suggs just became available. Where does he rank?

TJones, Dayne, Suggs and Green?

What the hell happened to Suggs? I thought he had potential.

He still has "potential" - the problem being he is in that stage of his career where he should have "PRODUCTION" and is quite firmly entrenched behind Droughns - even with Reuben catching "Cleveland RB-itis".

Green has a tough road coming back from injury. Even if he does stay healthy I don't like him in a dynasty league out of the players you listed. Jones isn't happy with his contract but he should report to training camp though. I think Benson is the future rb for the Bears and his carries could increase this year. Shanahan changes rb's like he changes underwear but Dayne's in a good spot this year filling Mike Anderson's role. Suggs can't stay healthy and he's in a crowded backfield with Droughens, W.Green and rising rookie Jerome Harrison. It should come down to Dayne and Jones as who to pick. Obviously then you'd have to pick Jones given the past track record of both . In a Huddle mock dynasty draft Jones went in the 4th and Green & Dayne went in the 9th.