[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bush's Brain

Big F'n Dave

Don't ever remember seeing a discussion of this film here. That Karl Rove is a weaselly little bass turd from way back. Anybody else catch this flick?

No but a bigger weasel never existed. Didn't Bush Sr fire him for being slime?

Will try and catcxh the movie.

:D Bush's Brain as a movie.......... It would sort be like watching this for 2 hours:

WARNING.....................SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bush's Brain movie........

Is it true that when asked about Latin 'W' said it's what they speak in Latin America? :D

That is a Dan Quayle quote

along with these other memorable ones:

I am not part of the problem. I am a Republican.

I have made good judgements in the Past. I have made good judgements in the Future.

The American people would not want to know of any misquotes that Dan Quayle may or may not make.

:D

Didn't Bush Sr fire him for being slime?

Yeah, in the early 80s, Bush Sr. axed Rove for leaking info to a reporter. Can't remember what position Rove held at the time, but he was apparently fine-tuning his leaking skills even then.

Yeah, in the early 80s, Bush Sr. axed Rove for leaking info to a reporter. Can't remember what position Rove held at the time, but he was apparently fine-tuning his leaking skills even then.

Movie was finally on this morning. Tivo's.

I'll always remember GHW Bush's statement that says he who leaks CIA agent identity is the most insideous form of traitor.