[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Considering Trading Steve Smith

I'm in a keeper league. We are allowed to keep three guys. I'm considering trading Steve Smith, and one guy has offered me either Rudi Johson or Edgerrin James. I was wanting some feedback on trading for either of these guys or just hanging on to Smith.

thanks in advance!

I'm in a keeper league. We are allowed to keep three guys. I'm considering trading Steve Smith, and one guy has offered me either Rudi Johson or Edgerrin James. I was wanting some feedback on trading for either of these guys or just hanging on to Smith.

thanks in advance!

I would trade Smith for either. of course that is said without me knowing your team.

thanks in advance!

my other two keepers will likely be Peyton Manning and Dominique Davis

Rudi for Smith Yeah maybe depending on your team

Smith for EDGE NO(edge isnt getting any younger)

fwiw i am a RUDI proponent and if you want to see some stuff on smith look here about 3 posts down http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=155296

You know what I agree I'd keep Smith over Edge and Rudi... Never thought I'd say that :D

edge is a big question mark and if carson does not return, rudi's value also drops.

you have a bonafide stud in smith, the top QB, and a serviceable RB in davis. use your first pick on the best RB available and you should be fine keeping smith.