[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WCOFF Satellite League Team I drafted

Chris83

How will this team fair?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. End Results?

• Could make a run for the title
    • Playoff Bound
    • With a little luck i could make the playoffs
    • Close, but i'm on the outside looking in
    • Start planning for next season

Starting Lineup: 1 QB, 2 RB's, 3 WR's. 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 DEF/ST

Scoring System:

Pass TD

4.00 Points

Pass Yards

For every 1 yards, assign 0.05 pnts (PPY)

Interceptions

-1.00 Points

Passing 2 Pter

2.00 Points

Rush TD

6 points

Rush Yds

For every 1 yards, assign 0.10 pnts (PPY)

Rushing 2 Pter

2.00 Points

Rec TD

6 points

Rec Yds

For every 1 yards, assign 0.10 pnts (PPY)

Receptions

1 points

Receiving 2 Pter

2.00 Points

Special Teams

ST Points added to DT

Special Team TD

6 points

FG

3.00 Points

1.00 points for between 40 and 49 yards

2.00 points for between 50 and 99 yards

Extra Point

1.00 Points

Defensive TD

6.00 Points

Sack

1.00 Points

Safety

2.00 Points

Interception

2.00 Points

Fumble Recovered

2.00 Points

Points Against

5.00 points for between 0 and 0 PA

2.00 points for between 1 and 5 PA

1.00 points for between 6 and 10 PA

Donovan McNabb

Brad Johnson

Shaun Alexander

Kevin Jones

Kevan Barlow

Laurence Maroney

Mewelde Moore

Maurice Morris

Anquan Boldin

Javon Walker

Joe Horn

Michael Jenkins

Joe Jurevicius

Mark Clayton

Randy McMichael

Alex Smith

David Akers

Josh Scobee

DT - Broncos

DT - Falcons

first let me state that these posts are really boring. the last thing we should have in this thread is everyone coming in, posting their draft results, and then asking ... "how did i do?" what would happen if everyone did this? there is no advice to give at this point because the deed is done. also, many times, it is just the person looking for validation for what they think is an unbelievably strong draft. so then, when they get some criticism, they turn defensive, desperate to show why they are not a moran and why they do know a lot about fantasy football. in addition, evaluating an entire roster is tiring, along with the complete detail of your league's scoring. someone has to pour over all of this, analyzing everything, and then come up with an opinion. who does that? finally, since we don't know who was picked where and how all of the other teams look, it is impossible to predict your success. even with all the detail you posted, i still don't know how many teams are in your league (and i don't really want to know), which makes it again, hard to judge.

with all that said, your team does not inspire me. mcnabb no longer runs and TO is gone. in my mind, that makes it tough for him to have a break-out year. alexander is solid, but he now has his contract. will he be as hungry? will seattle be up for another run? behind him is no RB depth. kevin jones could surprise, but he should have been much stronger last season. on the WR front, boldin is nice, the rest are mediocre. javon could be a bust if not fully healed. that's all i can give you without digging in deeper, and i have no desire to do that!

good luck.

Edited by tonorator

first let me state that these posts are really boring. the last thing we should have in this thread is everyone coming in, posting their draft results, and then asking ... "how did i do?" what would happen if everyone did this? there is no advice to give at this point because the deed is done. also, many times, it is just the person looking for validation for what they think is an unbelievably strong draft. so then, when they get some criticism, they turn defensive, desperate to show why they are not a moran and why they do know a lot about fantasy football. in addition, evaluating an entire roster is tiring, along with the complete detail of your league's scoring. someone has to pour over all of this, analyzing everything, and then come up with an opinion. who does that? finally, since we don't know who was picked where and how all of the other teams look, it is impossible to predict your success. even with all the detail you posted, i still don't know how many teams are in your league (and i don't really want to know), which makes it again, hard to judge.

with all that said, your team does not inspire me. mcnabb no longer runs and TO is gone. in my mind, that makes it tough for him to have a break-out year. alexander is solid, but he now has his contract. will he be as hungry? will seattle be up for another run? behind him is no RB depth. kevin jones could surprise, but he should have been much stronger last season. on the WR front, boldin is nice, the rest are mediocre. javon could be a bust if not fully healed. that's all i can give you without digging in deeper, and i have no desire to do that!

good luck.

You just saved me five 5 minutes a big +1

Edited by broncosn05