[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Billy Volek?

MindRiot

My dynasty team sucks pretty badly. I have maybe one great player, and he's already been given the "don't draft this guy to your team" stigma: Marvin Harrison. :D

But anyway, my QB situation is dreadful at worst, and explosive at best. Right now I have Culpepper and Carr as my two QBs. I picked up Billy Volek in the 8th of 10 rounds of our 2006 draft. This is also a keeper league, in which we keep 20 of 30 players every season.

Do you think Volek has a chance at putting up better numbers than Culpepper or Carr? How much upside should any of my QBs have? :D

Cheers.

Edited by MindRiot

My dynasty team sucks pretty badly. I have maybe one great player, and he's already been given the "don't draft this guy to your team" stigma: Marvin Harrison. :D

But anyway, my QB situation is dreadful at worst, and explosive at best. Right now I have Culpepper and Carr as my two QBs. I picked up Billy Volek in the 8th of 10 rounds of our 2006 draft. This is also a keeper league, in which we keep 20 of 30 players every season.

Do you think Volek has a chance at putting up better numbers than Culpepper or Carr? How much upside should any of my QBs have? :D

Cheers.

Maybe early, but week 10 or later Young will probably be playing. Volek could become a FA later but if not will be a backup again. I like Culpepper later.

Play Volek early and Culpepper later and you could be OK. Carr could be decent, but all your choices are maybes.

Play Volek early and Culpepper later and you could be OK. Carr could be decent, but all your choices are maybes.

agree. i am one of the few believers in carr left and i do think the texans have made some nice moves with the offensive line and the addition of moulds. he is another solid option for you while you wait for cpep to hopefully come back strong. could go either way. good luck.

(and for what it's worth, i'd happily ride harrison until he leaves the game)