[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

12 person draft

I am in the 8th slot in a 12 person snake draft, I hate this spot.

I think there are 10-12 solid, no one takes my carries, RBs..I don't get one the second round..sooo I have started thinking of forgoing some early depth, and take on a tactic of getting as many fantasy #1 studs at positions as possible.

Most of my Mock Drafts I have gone RB (usually L. Jordan) WR ( CJo, Fitz usually (back off Harrison) then it varies..alot of times in the 3 slot is a number 1 TE (Gates is gone, I like Shockey this season..maybe even Brady here)...what do you folks think about rb wr wr rb te rb qb?

I think you look at who is there each round and take the player that you think will help you toward the title. If that cambo winds up being RB-WR-TE-K(not really) then do what you feel like you need to do. I won my first year dynasty league last year and took Manning in the 1st(points structure) but managed to ge Rudi, LaMont, LJ later in the draft and then improved because I took the best player and didn't worry about Bye weeks or position.