[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D.McNabb

What is McNabb worth? I mean, he lost one of the best WR in the NFL. But he also has been to the NFC Conference Championship with out him numerious times.

I have been offered McNabb for Kevin Jones

QB: Bulger, Leftwich, Simss

RB: Caddy, SJax, K Jones, DeAngelo Williams

WR: Boldin, Plax, Coles

TE: Crumpler

DST: Den, Cin

K: Cin

Any where I look tell me

What is McNabb worth? I mean, he lost one of the best WR in the NFL. But he also has been to the NFC Conference Championship with out him numerious times.

I have been offered McNabb for Kevin Jones

QB: Bulger, Leftwich, Simss

RB: Caddy, SJax, K Jones, DeAngelo Williams

WR: Boldin, Plax, Coles

TE: Crumpler

DST: Den, Cin

K: Cin

Any where I look tell me

usually i would say yes take the deal but you have basically no backup rb if u trade Jones, also u have 3 serviceable qbs there so its not like ur desperate for a qb. so I would say dont do it!

IMO, I would not make the trade. I don't know what your starting line req. are but unless you start 2 QBs I don't like it. I like Bulger better than McNabb and KJones is a great 3rd back. Williams will be the starter when Foster goes down. Nothing like having 3 and maybe 4 #1 backs and down the road would be great trade bait for someone looking for a back and might be willing to give you a stud receiver or something.

About McNabb, He lost one of the best, most dramatic, cry babyand explosive(on and off the field) receivers in the game. This will hurt his production. He has 2nd year sleeper Reggie Brown as his predicted #1 and good TE in LJ Smith and the best receiving RB in the NFL but this combo will not produce huge numbers. Plus he plays in the toughest division in the NFL. Bulger has better more experienced WR in Holt #1 on my sheet, Bruce vetran #2/#3 and Curtis who will probably end up as the #2. SJax is not as prolific receiving out of the back field as Westy, but does a good job.

usually i would say yes take the deal but you have basically no backup rb if u trade Jones, also u have 3 serviceable qbs there so its not like ur desperate for a qb. so I would say dont do it!

Agreed! your set at QB and K. Jones barring inj should a decent season with Detriot this year!

if there is any time to trade for McNabb, it is now...

but not for KJ...he's still young and has plenty of promise....

plus you have Bulger, although I don't like your other options at QB...I'd rather have Rivers than your B and C options...

I do think McNabb's value is very low right now but you have depth at RB, and IMO giving that depth up at RB is a huge fantasy no-no. Espcially when you already have Bulger.. I would absolutely make that trade if you got another lower-tier RB in return with McNabb so maybe K. Jones and Leftwich for McNabb and one of there other mediocre RB's..