[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trent Green vs. Drew Bledsoe

Asskickas

I think Bledsoe will have the better year with the addition of T.O but Green is ranked much higher on cheat sheets and QB rankings. Just curious to hear various takes on these 2 guys.

Not sure which rankings you're looking at but the Huddle rankings has Drew rated 5 QBs higher than Trent Green.

If TO sticks on the semi straight and narrow Bledsoe should reap the benefits with increases in TDs and YDs this year.

Just looked on yahoo and it's the same deal as CBS Green is about five spots higher than Bledsoe.

It doesn't look like they are putting much stock into TO joining the team this year. Yahoo projected roughly the same numbers as last year for Bledso +4 TDs and +100 yds.

Just another reason to go with projections from a site like this one and hope your competition goes by the pre-rankings.......

I just hope that TO will help Bledsoe's consistency. Looking at last year he really padded his stats with a few hugh (new here and that seems to be how people are spelling it) games mixing in a few 100yd games, only 6 of 16 where he had 300 yds or 2 TDs (thanks to the article on consistency).

If Bledsoe can get Owens the ball enough so he's happy I think those of us who draft Owens and/or TO will also be happy come December.....

Edited by smrt

Bledsoe will have a great year, and I think Herman Edward will run the hell out of LJ (I hope So) so this will limit Green's thorowing and I think Bledsoe will be throwing more inspite of the fact the Tuna likes to run the ball.