[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LJ Issues?

maseay

Hey there all. Just trying to figure out what to do with my number 1 spot. I love what LJ did last year and was headed in that direction again until I realized that he lost his fullback in the offseason. Perhaps it was part Richardson that bolstered both Priest and LJ??? THoughts?

You also have to realize that Willie Roaf retired. That's 2 components that helped the Chiefs running game. I have the 1st this year in my league and I just might go with Shaun Alexander. :D

:D

Shaun lost Hutch on top of the fact that he has a giant curse and a few other hurdles to get over. I still feel LJ is the best bet followed by LT. Alexander is 3rd in my book.

Edited by thecerwin

:D

Shaun lost Hutch on top of the fact that he has a giant curse and a few other hurdles to get over. I still feel LJ is the best bet followed by LT. Alexander is 3rd in my book.

Read the huddle writeup on KC's games last year that Roaf missed. I realize this doesn't take into consideration that Richardson is now gone, but it is very interesting. I would still take LJ 1st. I pick 2nd in my league and i hope the first pick craps himself and lets LJ fall to me :D