[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jason Campbell

Massamule

I'm in a 12 team dynasty league and I'm interested in acquiring Campbell in hopes of getting a solid starter for the future.

What would you give up to get him?

The team that currently has him is, unfortunately, a Redskins fan. He has these picks in our rookie draft (overall picks): 14 (2.02), 23(2.11), 38(4.02).

I have the 3 (1.03), 8 (1.08), 20 (2.08) and 32 (3.08).

I was thinking about the 2.08 for Campbell straight up.

Too little, too much?

What do you think?

wouldn't give up very much for him.

Why's that? Don't you think he's much of a prospect?

Haven't heard much about him, except for the few articles I've seen around the web. All of which seem to speak positive things about him.

Would you rather have one of the 3 rookies ( ie Leinhart, Cutler, Young ) in this year's draft over him?

I'm in a 12 team dynasty league and I'm interested in acquiring Campbell in hopes of getting a solid starter for the future.

What would you give up to get him?

The team that currently has him is, unfortunately, a Redskins fan. He has these picks in our rookie draft (overall picks): 14 (2.02), 23(2.11), 38(4.02).

I have the 3 (1.03), 8 (1.08), 20 (2.08) and 32 (3.08).

I was thinking about the 2.08 for Campbell straight up.

Too little, too much?

What do you think?

That is a fair offer. I would not give up a 2.08 for him because I don't really care much about QB's. but I do believe it is a fair offer.