[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LT and Bush trade? Contract Keeper.

sacosud

I'm in a keeper (contract league) 1 ppr performance scoring league. Contracts work like this (1)10yr,

(2) 4yr, (2) 3yr, (3) 3yr. Contracts too be handed out at the end of this season.

My team

Qb Hass, Lefty

Rb Caddy,Bush, Cumar, Blaylock,Pittman,Ricky Williams, William Green,Laurence Maroney

Wr Reggie Wayne,D. Branch, E.Kennison,D.Bennet, M. Jenkins, Mike Williams, DPS(Holmes,Stovall)

Te J.Stevens, Z.Hilton

K. J.Brown

Def Carolina

*DPS Developmental Players not eligble for regular season can be activated for playoffs.

His team

Qb Brady,Farve, V. Young

Rb LT,W.Parker,M. Moore,L.Toefield,Duve Staley,A.Smith

WR Galloway,Stallworth,Mushin Muhammad,Drew Cater, A.Chatham,Reggie Williams,E.Moulds

Te Gonzo, Bubba Franks

K. Rackers

Def. Bears

*DPS players Calhoun and M.Drew.

I'm thinking of offering Reggie Bush and E. Kennision for LT and Galloway. What do you think and What do you suggest??? Do you think I should just hold onto Bush or is this a productive way of improving my team???

Edited by sacosud

Kennison and Galloway are pretty well a wash, IMO, so that makes the deal Bush-for-LT.

Which is a MAJOR rip-off - LT, right now, hands-down tops Bush. The only possible downside is that LT has about 2000 touches under his belt - but still is some distance away from the magic 30 year old mark where backs REALLY start breaking down. LT is a bird in the hand; Bush might be the next great one, he might end up being adequate, who knows? If you can get LT do so.

Kennison and Galloway are pretty well a wash, IMO, so that makes the deal Bush-for-LT.

Which is a MAJOR rip-off - LT, right now, hands-down tops Bush. The only possible downside is that LT has about 2000 touches under his belt - but still is some distance away from the magic 30 year old mark where backs REALLY start breaking down. LT is a bird in the hand; Bush might be the next great one, he might end up being adequate, who knows? If you can get LT do so.

What about Branch or Wayne??? and is that hurting me more than worth???

What would you offer?? or What do you feel is a fair offer here?? Is there a acceptable offer between these 2 rosters??? has to be a players for players swap no 3 for 1 deal due to roster requriments.

Switching to Wayne or Branch make this trade attractive enough??

Sure; they have youth on their side, as opposed to Galloway and Kennison.