[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who should I keep? I have Peyton, LJ, and Gates

Klinger

I am in a 12-team league where you can keep three players but they replace my picks in rounds 1-3. Scoring is set up so that all QB and RB are the most important but WR and TE are close behind. Through trades, I have the 8th and 12th picks in round 4 and the 1st pick in round 5. I am thinking about trading my 12th pick in round 4 to one team trying to unload Steven Jackson so they can go for Reggie Bush.

My dilemma is that Peyton, LJ, and Gates are solid keepers and I would get 3 early picks. However Peyton, LJ, and Steven Jackson are ridiculously solid keepers, but I lose a late 4th round pick.

In my league, by the late fourth round, WRs are going and it is usually hit or miss on quality so I don't think I am losing a critical pick. By my estimate, here is what I think my team would look like either way:

Without the trade

Peyton

LJ

Dunn

Roy Williams

Driver

Mason

Gates

With the trade

Peyton

LJ

Jackson

Driver

Mason

Matt Jones

Winslow

I MIGHT be able to trade Gates and Julius Jones (who I also have) to another team so I get some compensation for them, but even if I don't, do you think that I should make the trade?

I am not sure I understand everything but SJax would be a great keeper. If you have to give up to much for him maybe you can pick up Bush and work a deal later but that depends on who may be available. I would not pass on a better player with the potenial to work the deal.

i'd get sjax if you can get him. gates is nice, but the TE position is very deep this year and we don't know how he and rivers will gel. sacrificing that pick for sjax is a solid move, especially since you still have picks in the 4th and 5th rounds to go after your WRs.