[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Dilemma

hotrod39

I have a keeper dilemma. I can "franchise" one player in my league if I so choose.

My dilemma is between S. Alexander and Caddy. If I keep Alexander, I lose my first round pick (that is when I drafted him last year) if I keep Caddy, I lose a 7th round pick. For the value, Caddy is it, but can he stay healthy and get the carries near the goal line? Alexander, lost Hutchinson and there is that whole Madden factor....I'm torn....

I do not know my draft position for this year either. THat is determined on draft day. Our "franchise Player" elections are due by month end (week before draft).

I have considered keeping Caddy and shopping him as trade bait in my league for either a 1st or 2nd round pick. Am I crazy for considering dumping Alexander?!?!?!?!?

Suggestions???

I have a keeper dilemma. I can "franchise" one player in my league if I so choose.

My dilemma is between S. Alexander and Caddy. If I keep Alexander, I lose my first round pick (that is when I drafted him last year) if I keep Caddy, I lose a 7th round pick. For the value, Caddy is it, but can he stay healthy and get the carries near the goal line? Alexander, lost Hutchinson and there is that whole Madden factor....I'm torn....

I do not know my draft position for this year either. THat is determined on draft day. Our "franchise Player" elections are due by month end (week before draft).

I have considered keeping Caddy and shopping him as trade bait in my league for either a 1st or 2nd round pick. Am I crazy for considering dumping Alexander?!?!?!?!?

Suggestions???

Caddy will lose goalline carries again this year :D ...unfortunate but true. He'll be better prepared for the grind of the NFL, so I see him being more effective in knowing how to pace himself so he won't get worn down. I'd keep caddy..and get a good back in the 1st round

I would lean towards keeping Caddy. Don't know how many teams are in your league but you should get at minimum a tier 2 RB or tier 1 WR.

If you're lucky you might be able to get back SA for your first pick although whoever has LJ will also get a 1st round pick and he might end up with SA. Imagine LJ and SA as a 1-2 punch!

On second thoughts you might want to play defensive and deal Caddy away as an insurance for the rest of the league to avoid this senario

I would lean towards keeping Caddy. Don't know how many teams are in your league but you should get at minimum a tier 2 RB or tier 1 WR.

If you're lucky you might be able to get back SA for your first pick although whoever has LJ will also get a 1st round pick and he might end up with SA. Imagine LJ and SA as a 1-2 punch!

On second thoughts you might want to play defensive and deal Caddy away as an insurance for the rest of the league to avoid this senario

10 teams in my league. LJ isn't able to be franchised as he was picked up in free agency last year (can't franchise FA's).

Thanks for the suggestion.