[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

big trade, what do you think?

bbalevic23

I am thinking of sending a guy in my team 2 trades to try to aquire peyton manning. The guy is throwing manning around it trades so I think he wants to unload him maybe for more depth on his team. If you will, please tell me which trade looks the best that I should send him. Because this is a league with friends and im new, I dont want to get anyone mad, so please let me know if these trades are fair and non vetoable. Thanks

Trade1:

I give: Byron Leftwich, Lee Evans and Frank Gore

I get: Peyton Manning, Dallas Clark

Trade 2:

I give: Kevin Jones and Byron Leftwich

I get: Peyton Manning and Dallas Clark

(I was also thinking if these dont work with you guys, just taking clark out of the trade and using a "thow in" instead) thanks

My team is in the signature below and his team is below this paragraph. Thanks for the advice.

his team:

QB P. Manning

QB D. McNabb

WR J. Galloway

WR R. Brown

RB R. Johnson

RB D. Davis

TE J. Shockey

W/R J. Addai

W/R F. Taylor

K N. Rackers

BN Dallas Clark

BN Greg Jones

BN Josh McCown

Just a horrible trade for the other guy. Three average players for the best QB in FF? Surely if he wants to unload Manning he knows he can do better than that. Can't blame you for trying though.

no way would he do that. i think you'd have to include one of your wr to make it work.

everyone who posted, I appreciate your patience. The manager offered this trade now(he keeps proposing then reproposing)

I get: peyton manning and joseph addai

I give: kevin jones, lee evans and byron leftwich

how does that sound? still good or lopsided?