[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All players on a bye week

TMIguana

Has anyone ever intentionally, or unintentionally, lined up their fantasy football team to have all of their starting players on a bye week at the same time? And, if so, how did that work for you?

My thought on that is as follows:

Especially with the shortened number of bye weeks this season, there will be more of a selection of players on any given bye week. If all of your starters were off on the same week, you would, in effect, conceed that week in favor of having a team at full strenght the remaining weeks of the season. Under the current way that I have played in the past which was trying to piece meal a team together on by weeks. (Ok, I have replace my QB and #2 RB this week, next week is is my #2 & #3 WR...)

I would love to tap into the wealth of Fantasy Football knowledge and get some honest thoughts on the matter.

Definitely a sound strategy, and, I have done it before with a decent amount of success, however, I did not go in with the plan to do it, it just happened that my first 3 or 4 picks all had the same bye week as they had the best value IMO at the time I was drafting, so I went with it.