[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OK - So the game has changed with JJ...Now do you still do this trade?

SpinalTapp

I give J.Galloway and D.Branch

I get Julius Jones

See scoring and lineup in my signature.

I have not drafted yet. We are in a four player keeper league where we are only allowed to keep players that were drafted in Round 4 or later. With the trade, my keepers would be:

K.Jones

J.Jones

Mike Clayton

J.Witten

Without trade, my keepers would be

K.Jones

J.Galloway

D.Branch

J.Witten

I have picks 1.7 and 2.18, etc. All the usual stud suspects will be there in the first two rounds at RB and WR with the exception of LJ, L.Jordan, S.Jackson, Boldin, and Fitz. Some lucky guys drafted them years ago when they were off the radar.

Is J.Jones to risky to touch now? Would you make this deal in light of Parcells new words or is he just full of shizzle?

After last year's abortion with the Joneses you'd have to be mighty brave to keep both of them. Fortune favors the bold, though. Go for it!

Well it's not very complicated to me. On the one hand you got an aging Galloway with a healthy Clayton to steal touches and a Holding out Branch who will probably see many double teams any way. On the other hand you have a still very young JJ and Clayton. Clayton was great as a rookie and could have been last year if it were'nt for nagging injuries. This is a no brainer in a keeper league. Get JJ and Clayton you must. :D JJ will still be ok with Barber on his back. You never know Barber might be the one to get hurt this year.

Edited by Asskickas

i think you make the trade just based on potential... galloway and branch aren't much to give... wonder if someone else is holding over barber???

surely one of the two jone's boys have to hit this year... i'd roll the dice... grab another back in the first round and you have a descent tandom at the 2nd rb spot...