[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

kingvalenti

Randy, my apologies. The theory is I dont have a first round selection and I have Johnson as my young stud. Gore w ould give me a nice no. 2? Really thinking it over.

Gore's an unproven commodity on a pretty bad team. RB's usually don't flourish on bad teams. I think the Raiders will be good this year, and I expect Randy to return to his old form. Who could you get with the first round pick you'd be getting?

Santana or Randy?

I don't think it matters. I would make the trade simply because you chose to keep a QB. You will need the depth at the other skill positions. This trade will give you 2 RBs(granted, one is in a fight for a #1 job, but 2 RBs regardless) S. Moss is a prime candidate to be a one year wonder given the 'Skins new depth at WR and the fact that Brunell had his best year ever at age 36. R. Moss could be in a downward spiral given his recent injury problems and the fact that Aaron Brooks(ugh) is now his QB. With the 2 1st roud picks you would now have you could get another RB AND a WR who could very well replace either Moss.

Gore's an unproven commodity on a pretty bad team. RB's usually don't flourish on bad teams. I think the Raiders will be good this year, and I expect Randy to return to his old form. Who could you get with the first round pick you'd be getting?

Agree hugh, I just feel like my keeper group and lack of first rounder arent strong enough to win the title. With the pick I get I would be able to land a young RB like White, maybe Deangelo oir a player like Shockey to pair with Manning. I', not sold either. I was thinking about driver and a pick for moss...that might work for me better.

Agree hugh, I just feel like my keeper group and lack of first rounder arent strong enough to win the title. With the pick I get I would be able to land a young RB like White, maybe Deangelo oir a player like Shockey to pair with Manning. I', not sold either. I was thinking about driver and a pick for moss...that might work for me better.

Yeah, I think you're giving up too much value in Moss, and Gore/Driver and a pick just isn't enough in return. I wouldn't make that trade.