[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What should I do with my next 2 (round 13 and 14) picks?

12 teams, 16-round draft, TE not required.

My team as it is through the first 12 rounds of our draft is below. Before you start roasting my draft, hear me out. One, I messed up on my pre-draft list and that is why you'll see I took Culpepper when I did. Two, why do I have 3 QBs and 2 Defs you ask? I figured I would do some experimentation for this draft and hedge my picks, hoping that I will eventually end up with some good trade bait as the season progresses.

Whatever the case may be, the damage is done, and I'm now trying to figure out who my next picks (13th and swing 14th) are going to be. These are the candidates and my thoughts --

at RB

Michael Pittman, Michael Bennett, Chris Perry, Antowain Smith

Pittman to handcuff Caddy, Bennett in case LJ goes down, Perry to handcuff Rudi (although I think he's on the PUP himself now), and Antowain in case DD is down and out (although he's pretty much a senior citizen already).

at WR

Samie Parker, Brandon Lloyd, Michael Clayton, Greg Jennings

Been hearing good things about Samie, Lloyd's got the talent but is on a running team, surprised Clayton is still here but I'd have 3 Bucs on my team if I handcuff Caddy, and I think it might still be too high to reach for Jennings (especially since I still have to plug some holes up on my team).

at TE

Heath Miller, Zach Hilton, Jerramy Stevens

Heath would be my 2nd Steeler, Brees might love throwing to Hilton, and Jerramy is a monster.

at K

Ryan Longwell, Mike Vanderjagt, Jay Feely, Stephen Gostkowski

I probably won't take a kicker with either of my 13th or 14th picks, but these are the guys I'm eyeing right now (Rackers and Vinetieri are already off the board).

What do you think, guys? Any thoughts and opinions would be much appreciated.

Player Team Position ByeWeek Drafted

Culpepper, Daunte MIA QB - 8 5.11

Rivers, Philip SDC QB - 3 7.11

Warner, Kurt ARI QB - 9 8.02

Betts, Ladell WAS RB - 8 9.11

Johnson, Rudi CIN RB - 5 2.02

Williams, Carnell TBB RB - 4 1.11

Johnson, Andre HOU WR - 5 6.02

Ward, Hines PIT WR - 4 3.11

Williams, Roy DET WR - 8 4.02

Williamson, Troy MIN WR - 6 11.11

Colts, Indianapolis IND Def - 6 10.02

Seahawks, Seattle SEA Def - 5 12.02

Edited by abishagenaden

I'd get your TE now and take Clayton as well. He should be long gone by now.

At TE take Miller. A handcuff now would be too early as no one else would take your handcuff....especially those guys.

You've basically taken three guys that under performed last year: Williams, Johnson and then, as I suggest, Clayton. I think two of them or Troy Williamson will have to pan out big time.

Don't even think about a kicker right now.