[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A few F/As I have been pondering...

cheezhed

There are a few guys who went undrafted that I kinda have my eye on.

Do you think any of these are worth picking up?

WR: Jerry Porter and RB: Jerome Harrison

My roster is in my sig. I took a flyer on Chad Jackson at the end of my draft last week thinking maybe he'd get alot of touches with the Branch holdout. But now with Gabriel signing, I am unsure.

Was considering dropping him to pick up either of the 2 listed. What do you guys think.

Thanks.

I like the idea of adding Harrison and dropping CJackson.

By the time Jackson heals and gets acclimated to the offense the season will be half way over.

Harrison looked good and could step in anytime if Droughns's struggles and may be a nice player to have 2/3rds into the season.

Porter is a good pickup, but you need to take a flier on a RB.

If this is a redraft league--I think you are right in going for Gabriel over Jackson.. Wasn't Jackson either hurt or slow to pick up the New England system? The question mark for you is TE if checking the league out the Droughns owner has 2 starting TE would go that route. But either pickup would add value to your team for trades later.

Edited by Sir Loins of Beef

If this is a redraft league--I think you are right in going for Gabriel over Jackson.. Wasn't Jackson either hurt or slow to pick up the New England system?

Gabriel was already picked up. That's why I was considering Porter. But thanks for reply.