[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ug- need advice, roster, starting, and trades.

thomas2000

Hello all... I am rather new to fantasy football, and would like some advice regarding a number of things.

Just had a draft a couple of days ago, and I do think I had a pretty good one (and others made lousy selections- in a non-TE league about 15 were taken), and would like some help analyzing my squad and attempting to seek out trades, and so on. To justfiy my squad a bit more, I had pick 12 of 12 in the draft.

Here is my squad (non-keeper league, ppr, standard scoring- Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 Flex, 1Def, 1K).

QB- Drew Bledsoe, Phillip Rivers (same bye week, I know)

RB- Ronnie Brown, Willis McGahee, Deuce Mcallister, Mike Bell, and Cedric Houston

WR- Santana Moss, Terry Glenn, Isaac Bruce, Eddie Kennison, Antwan Randle El, and Ashley Lelie

K- Janikowski

Def- Miami, Atlanta

Looking over my team, I have a lot of depth and consistent scorers, particularly at RB (I may ultimately have five starting RBs in a twelve team league), but no real all star, dynamic players (maybe Moss). Also, I lack someone who will be a solid flex player from either RB or WR (though a number of players can emerge from this group to fit that role).

Now, other teams in my league are really weak at RB. One team has Jordon, Gore, and Blaylock, while another has Droughns, Ahman Green, and Thomas Jones. Could certainly swing a trade of Mike Bell/Deuce, for a Plaxico type player, but don't quite know if this is a good idea.

Also, who would you start as your flex player (though I should let the seaon unwind). Deuce was given the start for the first week, but I was really back and forth on that.

Any advice is very much appreciated.

As far as Flex, Mike Bell. If you don;t like him then McCallister. I always start a RB at Flex if he is the teams starter.

Mike bell and Deuce are worth more than plaxico. since you only start 2 WR you have enough depth there. true, you don't have a top tier WR, but you have two very solid starters with glenn and moss. Rely on your Rb depth to carry your team.

I agree. You should stay put. Keep an eye on the waiver wire to maybe upgrade your WR depth. I’m thinking if they took 15 TE’s there maybe some compelling WRs still out there. Your flex should probably platoon between Bell and Mcallister depending on match ups and the developing RB situation in Denver. Good luck and have a great season.