[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is the handcuff in Philly?

I wondered the same. I decided to hold off until after week #1 to see which one got the most carries since I had to pick up a second freaking kicker due to that Vanderjagt injury...figured I could drop one next week and pick up the "right" RB if one makes him himself the obvious choice.

Here's the thing, though. I don't start either of those two over Jamal Lewis or Ahman Green in my mind if Westbrook goes down. Kevan Barlow was a flyer pick up for sure...would drop him...mabye David Givens....but I figure if you've got good backups, they might still be better than Moats or Buck.

Just because Moats is 3rd on the depth chart DOES NOT mean that he won't take over if Westbrook gets hurt. They are using C-Buck for 3rd down / goal line situations, but if Westy goes down, Moats will assume his role in the offense.

I see a lot of confusion in this area. Just like in Carolina with the wide receivers, Drew Carter is listed as the 4th receiver. But in Steve Smith's absence, Carter assumes the starting role because he can do a lot of the same things as Smith.

Of course these things can change throughout the course of the season, but that is the way I see it right now. I handcuffed Moats to Westy in every league I could.