[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deuce, Dunn or Jones?

BubbaFranks

Have Shawn Alexander at number one. Trying to decide between Deuce Mcallister, Warrick Dunn and Julius Jones. I like Deuce's matchup, but the Jacksonville defense seems to be missing some key guys. Warrick is the only one not splitting time. Any thoughts?

We get points for yardage and td, but also get 1 point per reception.

Edited by BubbaFranks

Have Shawn Alexander at number one. Trying to decide between Deuce Mcallister, Warrick Dunn and Julius Jones. I like Deuce's matchup, but the Jacksonville defense seems to be missing some key guys. Any thoughts?

tough call. if it were me, i'd go dunn simply because he is going to be the focal point of that atlanta offense. yes, they are facing a tough d, but he will get the handoffs and short passes to give you some respectable numbers. how deuce will be worked in with bush and how jones will be worked in with barber are still both question marks.

:D:D I am glad I am on this side of the computer on this one. I would say Dunn if he was playing any tough def except Car. While a Cowboy fan I am not high on Julius' matchup this week the treading will be thin and split w/M. Barber, and T. Thompson will probably handle 3rd down situations. Deuce is facing the least of these three evils.

Try Deuce.

GOOD LUCK