[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS Rod Smith or Roy Williams

Tru Playa

I had both of these's guys in my starting lineup and they did horrible... my bench players did better like Coles and even Wilford. Should i start Coles or Wilford over Rod Smith or Roy Williams... because of them I lost this week so let me know thanks

A lot happens during week 1 that will create the illusion that great players were overrated during the offseason. My entire team didn't score one touchdown. I have the league lowest score, and I lost miserably. I also have Torry Holt, Shaun Alexander, Carson Palmer, Roy Williams, and Kevin Jones; none of these players did well for my fantasy team this week. But I seriously doubt this is an indication for what to expect during the course of this season for these players.

If by week 4 these players (or just one or two of them) still continue to show a lack of scoring potential then I might begin to worry. But the last thing I want to do is restructure my roster, trade, or even drop players only to regret it later on. I'm not saying you are going to drop these players, but how mad would that make you if next week the players that didn't perform well, and found their way to your bench, do outstanding?

I say wait till week 4 or 5 to start really worrying about how a player is turning out. :D

Dont abandon ship just yet.......! Reggie Wayne didn't set world on fire last night.....either did Shaun Alexander...Caddy.....Holt.......first game of the year...TOO many teams are quick to dump their studs after a bad outing. Yes. disappointed with lack of production from Roy Williams, but not a heck of a lot of offense in that game......Caddy struggled, but only rushed ball 8 times...so, hopefully the studs bounce back...thank GOD for Gore.....and for all the huddlers who said to START him over Chris Brown....Thanks!!!