[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Signing/Releasing Players

Prototype

I am considering dropping QB Philip Rivers for QB Chad Pennington.

Reasons:

- Chad Pennington throws more than hands off to the RB (Rivers w/ Tomlinson) = more yards.

- Chad Pennington has better receivers?

I am also considering dropping RB Mike Bell for either RB Travis Henry or RB Tatum Bell.

Reasons:

- Mike Bell has a broken finger that might require surgery.

- Tatum Bell is a stronger rusher.

- Travis Henry is the starting RB for the Titans, so he does not have to deal with the RBBC.

As for WRs, I will drop WR Nate Burleson and thinking of picking up WR Matt Jones or WR Drew Bennett.

Reasons:

- Now that Deion Branch is with the Seahawks, I will drop Nate Burleson since he will be the 3rd WR.

- Matt Jones is the number one option for Leftwich, who is a good passing QB.

- Drew Bennett has the potential to put up yards but then again, the Titans do not really have a good offense with Kerry Collins.

What do you think?

Matt Jones is not the #1 WR.....I think that was evident by the game againsts Dallas....R. Williams got more looks and touches.....Chad played arguably the worst defense in the league.....so hold of on him....see what he accomplishes against the Pats this weekend....

As far as Mike Bell is concerned...thats going to be a tossup every week....Shanny will go with who has the hot hand...last weekend it was Tatum....