[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help me not panic with my roster

Bowled Over

12 team league, 6pts for all td's, 3 points for 100 yards, 1 point for every 25 yards thereafter. I had the second overall pick and ended up with:

QB- Drew Bledsoe, A. Brooks, B. Johnson

RB- LT, Dominic Rhodes, C. Benson, DeAngelo Williams

WR- Torry Holt, A. Johnson, N. Burleson

TE- A. Gates

K- Matt stover

D- Panthers

Needless to say, RB's went fast as they always do. After week 1 however, I panicked and made the following moves:

Dropped Brooks, Johnson, and Burleson and Added Pennington, Alex Smith, and Antonio Bryant.

How would you rate my draft? Should I not have panicked like that? I think Pennington was a good pick up, and Smith could pan out down the line. Any suggestions on moves I should make going forward? Both J. Norwood and Brandon Jacobs are available for pick up, should I think about dropping someone for one of them?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Bowled Over

You have to wait and see with Benson, Williams and Rhodes so your kinda stuck compared to the available guys.

I like the Bryant pick up but would not have dropped Burleson to do it. Bledsoe and Pennington (or Brooks) should have been enough QBs and Alex Smith will not have a good season from a FF perspective. At least not good enough to tempt you to play him everyweek.

12 team league, 6pts for all td's, 3 points for 100 yards, 1 point for every 25 yards thereafter. I had the second overall pick and ended up with:

QB- Drew Bledsoe, A. Brooks, B. Johnson

RB- LT, Dominic Rhodes, C. Benson, DeAngelo Williams

WR- Torry Holt, A. Johnson, N. Burleson

TE- A. Gates

K- Matt stover

D- Panthers

Needless to say, RB's went fast as they always do. After week 1 however, I panicked and made the following moves:

Dropped Brooks, Johnson, and Burleson and Added Pennington, Alex Smith, and Antonio Bryant.

How would you rate my draft? Should I not have panicked like that? I think Pennington was a good pick up, and Smith could pan out down the line. Any suggestions on moves I should make going forward? Both J. Norwood and Brandon Jacobs are available for pick up, should I think about dropping someone for one of them?

Thanks in advance!

Never panic after Week 1. However, dropping Brooks, Johnson and Burleson may not have been a bad move. Brooks is OVER-RATED, Burleson is going to be odd-man out in Seattle (Jackson & Branch) while Johnson will never give you big numbers.

I like Pennington, like Bryant, but am not real high on Smith. Love Brandon Jacobs - 6'4", 267lbs, are you kidding me? He is Tiki's heir apparent - get him if you can. :D