[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ART SHELL STILL SUCKS

madman34698

I needed only 4 points to win this week, rbs get 1ppr i figured no way to lose. Brooks wouldnt dump any passes to Jordan( rather get sacked i guess, not sure why) they never set any screens for him either. Jordans real value came from the added receptions to his rushing yards. I know its one game but not to have any passes tossed his way isnt a good sign. I lost 105-103 anyone else get screwed?

I started LaMont as well, but was saved by the poor performance of SAlexander whom my opponent had. I drafted LaMont #2 and am definitely worried about the Fader's ability to do ANYTHING offensively. They looked pitiful. Luckily, Chester looked good and I may have to rely on him until (IF?) the Fader offense gets it together.

I started Brooks as well, but was up by 25 points, so it didn't matter. however, I would have liked to have seen him put up some more points. geez!! and getting pulled? Not a good way to start the season!

Now, I have a WDIS question!

I have Brooks, and Vick as my backup. Pennington is still out on the waiver wire, although I'm reluctant to pick him up.

Brooks faces Baltimore this week, and Vick is against TB. Standard scoring, 20 yds/point, 6 pts/ TD.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

josh

go bears.

I started Brooks as well, but was up by 25 points, so it didn't matter. however, I would have liked to have seen him put up some more points. geez!! and getting pulled? Not a good way to start the season!

Now, I have a WDIS question!

I have Brooks, and Vick as my backup. Pennington is still out on the waiver wire, although I'm reluctant to pick him up.

Brooks faces Baltimore this week, and Vick is against TB. Standard scoring, 20 yds/point, 6 pts/ TD.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

josh

go bears.

Start Vick with confidence.