[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice. Randy Moss involved.

Gunga Din

I would be Trading Randy Moss and Eric Moulds for Chester Taylor and Brandon Lloyd

My remaining WR's: Owens, Bruce, Santana Moss

Not sure but I feel deep enough to pull this one off. My RB's are Barber, M. Bell, Cedric Benson, and Barlow.

I feel good about Chester Taylor and Barber together. Bell, Benson and Barlow will bother me all season trying to pick who is gonna start.

What you guys think?

I would be Trading Randy Moss and Eric Moulds for Chester Taylor and Brandon Lloyd

My remaining WR's: Owens, Bruce, Santana Moss

Not sure but I feel deep enough to pull this one off. My RB's are Barber, M. Bell, Cedric Benson, and Barlow.

I feel good about Chester Taylor and Barber together. Bell, Benson and Barlow will bother me all season trying to pick who is gonna start.

What you guys think?

Pull the trigger! Moss will end up being a top 15 WR at best this year with all the woes in Oakland. Moulds is pretty good, but aging. Your remaining WR will do just fine for you, plus you get to shore up your RB squad.

Definitely do that trade.

The guy just pulled out of the trade. We use CBS Sportsline so i got 1 email with that offer and then 1 email saying the offer is withdrawn 5 minutes later. I have no idea what this guy is doing or what he wants exactly. I'm gonna have to call him directly instead of going thru the damn Sportsline site.

However, Chester Taylor is our target right now. It looks like he's targeting 2 of our WR's. I told him Owens was off limits so I think i'd be happy with any trade not involving him at the moment. I'll see if this guy emails me back and keep you guys informed.

Oh and thanks for the advice, i was gonna pull the trigger until i got the 2nd email. Bummer