[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

rex grossman

dmarc117

I have Green on the injured list and playing Carr. Should I drop Carr for this guy?

I dropped Green for Grossman 3 days ago. Holy crap do I feel like a genius. Grossman has the benefit of a relatively soft schedule and the Bears D looking phenomenal.

I have Culpepper as well, am going to bench him for Grossman from here on out I think...amazing...

Oh, I also have the Bears D & Rudi Johnson...I destroyed the team I played today....mwuahahahaha! :D

Edited by SportsPg

He's the guy who came in in the fourth quarter to had the ball off to keep Glassman healthy. Because the Bears were pounding the Lions!! :D:lol:

Now if Grossman can just stay healthy all year...... :D

Please stop talking about his health. He has no ill effects of his past injuries so if he gets injured again, then it truly is a new injury and truly just bad luck (if you even believe in that).

The guy is doing awesome and all some people can think about is when he is gonna get hurt. :lol:

Edited by Goopster24

And Dallas Clark & LJ Smith in Norris and I won both leagues! :D Can you tell I have crap for WR's? :D

Berrian's on the waiver wire. :lol: You know it's Air Grossman now.

I've liked Desmond Clark ever since he was in Denver, but the Bears never used him much. Maybe they had plans to and that's why they didn't draft a top TE.

Hate to tell you guys I told you so, but....:D

Temper your enthusiam, children. This is the same Lions defense that Kyle Orton torched in Week 2 of last season.

Rex was pretty average last weekend, but I give him props for yesterday. He played VERY well. I've always liked Rex and think that he has the physical and mental makeup to be a very good NFL QB. But he still has a LONG way to go. Being able to stay on the field for, say, a full month would be a good place to start. Hopefully this is the year that Rex proves the skeptics wrong.

Berrian's on the waiver wire. :D You know it's Air Grossman now.

I've liked Desmond Clark ever since he was in Denver, but the Bears never used him much. Maybe they had plans to and that's why they didn't draft a top TE.

I felt the same way. He's got the tools, but the Bears, til now, only used him as a blocker. Ahhhh, bring back the days of Ditka and Moorehead!

Edit for:

Berrian? :D I do need a WR since TO broke his finger.

Edited by rocknrobn26