[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB Quandry - Culpepper is killing me!

mls13

I drafted Culpepper pretty late in a draft thinking that at worst he'd be a mediocre QB this year. Turns out he stinks. Last week was going to be his big break out vs. the Titans and he still managed only 168 yds and no passing TDs. This week he faces the Texans, another awful D so I am tempted to start him again. My QB options are:

- Culpepper vs. Houston

- Grossman vs. Seattle

FREE AGENTS

- Frye at Oakland

- Smith at KC

- Losman vs Minnesota

- Johnson at Buffalo

What do you think? Right now I'm leaning toward Grossman but I'm not expecting big numbers against the Seahawks.

I don't know why this is a surprise to so many. Culpepper stinks on ice and will do so most of the year. His OL is pretty week and he is historically a slow learner of new offences. Replace him with someone from the WW (I like Frye) and play the matchups. Expect lot's of this in the foreseeable future. Lienart not available? I here he's gonna start