[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One Crazy Year

Ground Chuck

This team in my local ten man keeper is last in the points with a 1-3 record. Who would have thunk it?

Carson Palmer

Charlie Frey

LT

Bush

Maroney

Chester Taylor

Tatum Bell

Holt

Steve Smith

Fitz

Roy Williams

Gates

McMichael

Akers

Josh Brown

The guy spent $300 in trade free/agent money last year building this beast. Now he is coming off back to back 30 point weeks. Gotta love fantasy football!

This team in my local ten man keeper is last in the points with a 1-3 record. Who would have thunk it?

The guy spent $300 in trade free/agent money last year building this beast. Now he is coming off back to back 30 point weeks. Gotta love fantasy football!

You love it when inferior teams win?

If he can get in the playoffs he may be league champ. In a couple of leagues I have outscored the 4-0 team but 100 points but am 2-2. That should even out when we play later. It happened last year when Deuce went down. When we played for the championship his luck ran out and he got killed.

Edited by Randall

You love it when inferior teams win?

If he can get in the playoffs he may be league champ. In a couple of leagues I have outscored the 4-0 team but 100 points but am 2-2. That should even out when we play later. It happened last year when Deuce went down. When we played for the championship his luck ran out and he got killed.

The other teams are only inferior on paper, based off a pervious years stats. You should know that because a player was hot last year, and is a well-known name, that doesn't mean he will be of any fantasy value the next.