[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GOOD MORNING AND GOOD LUCK

BRUISER

Even though the Hawks are on a bye I still woke up a few times during the night looking at the clock hoping it was close to kickoff. That's one of the great things about fantasy football, that you still have something to get excited about on the weekend if your team is not playing.

Then I open the yahoo browser so I can take one last look at my "practice" team lineups and I see a bunch of sobering items in the news column on the yahoo home page. Iraq, North Korea etc...after reading those and having conflicted feelings on being so excited about a game when there is so much unrest and havoc in the world, I go to my teams and after a while find another great thing about fantasy football and sports, it takes you away from all that (somewhat anyway). Good luck to all today (unless you are in one of my leagues and HAVE A GREAT DAY OF FOOTBALL!!!!!

By the way, my Huskies looked pretty good against USC yesterday. OUTSTANDING :D

Even though the Hawks are on a bye I still woke up a few times during the night looking at the clock hoping it was close to kickoff. That's one of the great things about fantasy football, that you still have something to get excited about on the weekend if your team is not playing.

Then I open the yahoo browser so I can take one last look at my "practice" team lineups and I see a bunch of sobering items in the news column on the yahoo home page. Iraq, North Korea etc...after reading those and having conflicted feelings on being so excited about a game when there is so much unrest and havoc in the world, I go to my teams and after a while find another great thing about fantasy football and sports, it takes you away from all that (somewhat anyway). Good luck to all today (unless you are in one of my leagues and HAVE A GREAT DAY OF FOOTBALL!!!!!

By the way, my Huskies looked pretty good against USC yesterday. OUTSTANDING :D

how in the world did they not get a play off at the end of that game??????!!!!!!!??????

how in the world did they not get a play off at the end of that game??????!!!!!!!??????

Screwed out of 3 seconds and then Willinghan tried to get to involved. They were lined up ready to snap, and then when the officials started to conference (about the time left) he called Stanbeck over to get a play in. They didn't get set again before the clock started. Pure stupidity.