[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sell high on Westbrook?

ramdes

I'm 5-1, but worried about B. Westbrook. He doesn't look like himself and I think the time to deal him is now that he's at least playing.

12 team, 2 player keeper league, standard scoring, start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, TE, K, D

My team:

QB - M. Bulger, M. Leinart

RB - B. Westbrook, W. Parker, D. Foster, D. Williams, M. Turner, L. Washington

WR - C. Johnson, L. Fitzgerald, R. Williams, E. Moulds, E. Parker, H. Baskett

TE - Watson, E. Johnson

K - Gould

D - changes weekly

My question is, if I deal Westbrook, who should I target?

Option 1 - Westbrook for Addai and Gates (other owner has LJ Smith and Addai is his #1 RB

Option 2 - Westbrook for T. Bell (unbalanced right now, but I could see Bell out-producing him the rest of the way)

Option 3 - Westbrook for S. Alexander (another injury risk, but when he comes back should be back for good)

Or should I just throw him out there and see what I get back? I also have bye week concerns coming up in week 9 at RB. I'll be starting W. Parker vs DEN and M. Turner vs CLE unless I make a move. I was OK with that until Turner didn't get a carry yesterday in their blowout. That makes me nervous.

Thanks for your help.

I am also 5-1 and debating the same thing. I think it may be time to sell high on him, since this knee issue will probably bother him the rest of the season.

Although the trades you are talking about you can probably get more, except for the move for Alexander. Normally I would say definitely with the Alexander move but it has just been announced he is out another two weeks. He wasn't playing all that well before he got hurt so I am not sure about him for the rest of the year.