[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alexander Deal?

Ganggreen20

I have LT and the thought of adding Alexander with him is too tempting.

I was offered Alexander and Hines Ward for Portis and Chad Johnson.

I am leaning towards yes cause Portis is on a by next week, and I was going to use Lamont Jordan as a backup anyway. Jordan is playing the Cards this week so I should be ok.......So in three weeks when Alexander and LT are playing together I should be ok.

Your thoughts??? :D

Having LT and Portis isn't so bad. Do you think Alexander will be back to his old self? Portis has looked pretty good this year. Still not sure on CJ. I have him in one of my leagues and you have start him every week but so far he's been below average. Ward may not be as flashy and won't go off for 120yds and 2TDs like CJ can but he is definitely more consistent. I'd be inclined to take the trade but be prepared to not have Alexander be the stud he used to be.

Having LT and Portis isn't so bad. Do you think Alexander will be back to his old self? Portis has looked pretty good this year. Still not sure on CJ. I have him in one of my leagues and you have start him every week but so far he's been below average. Ward may not be as flashy and won't go off for 120yds and 2TDs like CJ can but he is definitely more consistent. I'd be inclined to take the trade but be prepared to not have Alexander be the stud he used to be.

Thanks.....I agree.....Portis has looked good.

I dont think I lose that much for two weeks.

I think the upside is there.

With LT and Alexander healthy, I think I just need consistant receivers.

I am torn.....its a big gamble, but I am leaning towards pulling the trigger

I am still unsure and the ttime is now.......Do I do this??

I would NOT do this trade. I wouldn't trade Portis for Alexander even up at this point. Portis looks good and when you have someone that good no need to take a chance on an injured guy, unless you know he's going to be better when healthy and this year has shown there really are no sure things. Also Ward's #'s have been in decline the last 4 years. CJ hasn't done what I thought he would but I still think a bad year for CJ is going to be much better than a bad year for Ward.